Driving around California’s second largest city isn’t always easy. San Diego is also the 8th largest city in the United States, and one of the fastest-growing in the country. Its vitality and the opportunities it offers continue to attract people, and with them traffic. San Diego is a major hub for tourism, but also for military and defense developments, biotechnology research, international trade, manufacturing, education.
Whether you received a ticket in East Village or Columbia, Grantville, San Pasqual Valley or San Ysidro, our course can help you mask the point from your driving record. We are California DMV licensed and authorized by the Superior Court of California in San Diego. Our DMV License number is E1892, and you may verify us on the DMV Website as well http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/home/dmv.htm
What One Day Traffic School offers is a reliable and fast way of clearing a citation:
1. Make sure the San Diego court has permitted you to take traffic school. If you are deemed eligible, the court will offer you this option before you pay your citation.
2. Once all court fees have been paid, register with us at OneDayTrafficSchool.com. Simply click on Register/Sign Up, and fill out our simple registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
3. You now have access to the course – it comprises 11 reading sections, each followed by a mini-quiz of 2 to 4 questions. Finally, there is a 25-question exam.
The course is open-book and you are free to go over the reading sections as many times as you like. It is also entirely self-paced, no timers, so you can complete in one sitting or over several days. our course can be accessed from any laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone or iPhone, making this the perfect traffic school to go!
The whole process is simple and stress-free, and as soon as you complete the final test, you are done!
4. Once you pass the final test, we submit your certificate of completion to the CA DMV/ San Diego court on your behalf. Depending on the package you select, you may receive notification once you have completed traffic school and your certificate has been submitted, as well as once the court has viewed and closed your case, and can get a copy of the certificate for your own records.
5. One Day Traffic School is as fast as you need it to be – you can complete the whole course within just a few short hours (you will receive credit for 8 hours’ traffic school regardless), or can do it as and when you have time. We process your certificate within 3 days normally. However, if your deadline is very near, we also offer fast same-day processing, which expedites your certificate to the DMV the same day you complete (just make sure you complete by 2pm).
6. One Day Traffic School students receive dedicated 24-7 traffic school online customer support. If, at any point while browsing, registering or doing the course, you have any questions at all, just chat to our friendly and knowledgeable representatives by phone (toll-free 877 245-6972) or online. Chat to us now to find out why we are the number one San Diego traffic school online and to get an even better deal!
San Diego County Traffic Court
Pay your fines for San Diego court: https://ops.sdcourt.ca.gov/
"This course was well organized and easy to navigate."
John T. - Alameda, California
"It was really great and easy to go back to reread things at anytime thank you."
Ali S. - Alameda, California
"Thank you for assistance with this traffic school course completion. "
Natasha C. - Lake, California
"I really loved this course, I was registered on another on-line class and did not like. I was then referred by a family member to use one day traffic school."
Diane W. - Orange, California
"best course ever"
Victor M. - Contra Costa, California
"this is an outstanding tool that allowed me to review and to reflect on content I had not visited in years. It was friendly, fair and a very consxtructive use of my time.
I wish to credit the writers for the language, the examples/scenerios, etc...one fo the best ones yet"
Diego R. - Imperial, California
"Very good course information and in an easy to read format."
Melanie O. - Riverside, California
Joshua M. - Los Angeles, California
"Good Course!!! :)"
Stephen N. - Orange, California
"I am pleased with the instructions provided. Thank you!"
Walter W. - Santa Barbara, California
"information easy to understand."
Nancy T. - San Luis Obispo, California
"Thank you. "
Gabriela G. - Riverside, California