Driving around California’s second largest city isn’t always easy. San Diego is also the 8th largest city in the United States, and one of the fastest-growing in the country. Its vitality and the opportunities it offers continue to attract people, and with them traffic. San Diego is a major hub for tourism, but also for military and defense developments, biotechnology research, international trade, manufacturing, education.
Whether you received a ticket in East Village or Columbia, Grantville, San Pasqual Valley or San Ysidro, our course can help you mask the point from your driving record. We are California DMV licensed and authorized by the Superior Court of California in San Diego. Our DMV License number is E1892, and you may verify us on the DMV Website as well http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/home/dmv.htm
What One Day Traffic School offers is a reliable and fast way of clearing a citation:
1. Make sure the San Diego court has permitted you to take traffic school. If you are deemed eligible, the court will offer you this option before you pay your citation.
2. Once all court fees have been paid, register with us at OneDayTrafficSchool.com. Simply click on Register/Sign Up, and fill out our simple registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
3. You now have access to the course – it comprises 11 reading sections, each followed by a mini-quiz of 2 to 4 questions. Finally, there is a 25-question exam.
The course is open-book and you are free to go over the reading sections as many times as you like. It is also entirely self-paced, no timers, so you can complete in one sitting or over several days. our course can be accessed from any laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone or iPhone, making this the perfect traffic school to go!
The whole process is simple and stress-free, and as soon as you complete the final test, you are done!
4. Once you pass the final test, we submit your certificate of completion to the CA DMV/ San Diego court on your behalf. Depending on the package you select, you may receive notification once you have completed traffic school and your certificate has been submitted, as well as once the court has viewed and closed your case, and can get a copy of the certificate for your own records.
5. One Day Traffic School is as fast as you need it to be – you can complete the whole course within just a few short hours (you will receive credit for 8 hours’ traffic school regardless), or can do it as and when you have time. We process your certificate within 3 days normally. However, if your deadline is very near, we also offer fast same-day processing, which expedites your certificate to the DMV the same day you complete (just make sure you complete by 2pm).
6. One Day Traffic School students receive dedicated 24-7 traffic school online customer support. If, at any point while browsing, registering or doing the course, you have any questions at all, just chat to our friendly and knowledgeable representatives by phone (toll-free 877 245-6972) or online. Chat to us now to find out why we are the number one San Diego traffic school online and to get an even better deal!
San Diego County Traffic Court
Pay your fines for San Diego court: https://ops.sdcourt.ca.gov/
Asim S. - Alameda, California
Andrew S. - Alameda, California
Kevin H. - Napa, California
"thank you very much I liked this course Rick Good"
Ricky G. - Glenn, California
Harry S. - Riverside, California
Kathy E. - Riverside, California
"Great Course. I appreciated the respect and humour. I drove better today because of this course. I got 100% on the individual tests and the final exam.
I did this by taking notes, which I will keep. You might suggest note taking to future students.
Linda B. - Sacramento, California
"Thanks guys I learned at my own fault, and will profit from the masking of the point. much thanks,
Alassandro J. - San Joaquin, California
Norma C. - Los Angeles, California
Kameron M. - Lake, California
"the course was quick easy and to the point....."
Diamond K. - San Diego, California
"loved it definitely will come back to this website if necessary "
Anthony L. - Orange, California
"Thank you and will recommend to others in need of this course."
Kelly R. - Sacramento, California
"Thank you for a nice and easy website to browse and complete my online traffic school requirement. "
William H. - San Bernardino, California
Carl H. - San Diego, California
"In the Course Format & Requirements in the Introductory material I found what I believe is a mistake. I called the school and left a message with a young lady who said she was writing down what I had shared with her and that an instructor would call me back. I have not heard back from anyone yet. If you wish to contact me by email my email address is MDebiase@me.com
If you send me an email I can replay with a screen shot and my annotations for what I am talking about.
Mike Debiase 702 701-6688"
Michael D. - Los Angeles, California
"The course was very educational and I will recommend to others. Thank you!"
Laura C. - Los Angeles, California
"Simple Fast and Easy!"
Angela F. - Kern, California
"I noticed this website was part of the DMV's approved traffic school list but I want to make sure the court will also accept my completion certificate from this website. Please give me a call."
Anita G. - Los Angeles, California
Margaret R. - San Luis Obispo, California
"Nicely done website! "
Leonard M. - San Diego, California
"Great course learned a lot appreciate everything that I was helped with."
Zachary M. - Monterey, California
"Good course Easy to follow with new understanding of current vc laws .. Thank you "
Steven R. - Alameda, California
"Great course, learned allot, and was good to refresh my knowledge. Found a few spelling errors throughout the reading. Thank you for making traffic school not just bearable, but enjoyable. Also the security question answers are pretty obvious which answers were mine."
William V. - Los Angeles, California
Abraham A. - Orange, California
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH,I LEARN SOMETHING I DID NOT WAS AWARE OF."
Tommy C. - San Diego, California
"Over all very informative ,I recommended for other student."
Salman S. - Sacramento, California
"Very quick and useful!"
Nicola G. - Orange, California
Ghulam D. - Orange, California
Leobardo V. - Los Angeles, California