Driving around California’s second largest city isn’t always easy. San Diego is also the 8th largest city in the United States, and one of the fastest-growing in the country. Its vitality and the opportunities it offers continue to attract people, and with them traffic. San Diego is a major hub for tourism, but also for military and defense developments, biotechnology research, international trade, manufacturing, education.
Whether you received a ticket in East Village or Columbia, Grantville, San Pasqual Valley or San Ysidro, our course can help you mask the point from your driving record. We are California DMV licensed and authorized by the Superior Court of California in San Diego. Our DMV License number is E1892, and you may verify us on the DMV Website as well http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/home/dmv.htm
What One Day Traffic School offers is a reliable and fast way of clearing a citation:
1. Make sure the San Diego court has permitted you to take traffic school. If you are deemed eligible, the court will offer you this option before you pay your citation.
2. Once all court fees have been paid, register with us at OneDayTrafficSchool.com. Simply click on Register/Sign Up, and fill out our simple registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
3. You now have access to the course – it comprises 11 reading sections, each followed by a mini-quiz of 2 to 4 questions. Finally, there is a 25-question exam.
The course is open-book and you are free to go over the reading sections as many times as you like. It is also entirely self-paced, no timers, so you can complete in one sitting or over several days. our course can be accessed from any laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone or iPhone, making this the perfect traffic school to go!
The whole process is simple and stress-free, and as soon as you complete the final test, you are done!
4. Once you pass the final test, we submit your certificate of completion to the CA DMV/ San Diego court on your behalf. Depending on the package you select, you may receive notification once you have completed traffic school and your certificate has been submitted, as well as once the court has viewed and closed your case, and can get a copy of the certificate for your own records.
5. One Day Traffic School is as fast as you need it to be – you can complete the whole course within just a few short hours (you will receive credit for 8 hours’ traffic school regardless), or can do it as and when you have time. We process your certificate within 3 days normally. However, if your deadline is very near, we also offer fast same-day processing, which expedites your certificate to the DMV the same day you complete (just make sure you complete by 2pm).
6. One Day Traffic School students receive dedicated 24-7 traffic school online customer support. If, at any point while browsing, registering or doing the course, you have any questions at all, just chat to our friendly and knowledgeable representatives by phone (toll-free 877 245-6972) or online. Chat to us now to find out why we are the number one San Diego traffic school online and to get an even better deal!
San Diego County Traffic Court
Pay your fines for San Diego court: https://ops.sdcourt.ca.gov/
"I learned a lot while taking this course, and a couple of misconceptions corrected. Thank you!"
Nathan P. - Ventura, California
"I actually enjoyed the way this information was presented and the way the test was worded. Easy to read and understand. Thank you."
Patricia H. - Los Angeles, California
"Good and easy class. thanks"
Cindy G. - San Diego, California
"I originally was using Google Chrome as my browser, but when I would get to the test sections of the course it would not allow me to click either the "grade test" or "return to study material" options. So then I switched my browser to Internet Explorer and I was then able to complete my tests. I did not read the sections once I switched to Internet Explorer because I had already read all of them when I was using Google Chrome. I suggest that you update your software so that students will not have any problems completeing the tests when using any browser, including Google Chrome, because it was a huge hassel when I experienced those problems.
Teodolinda C. - Kern, California
"great school "
Bianca A. - Imperial, California
"Thank You, I learned a lot."
Richard G. - Yolo, California
"very helpful and user friendly."
Josefina L. - San Diego, California
"thank you for your site.."
Juan A. - Santa Clara, California
"I hope this gets there by tomorrow.......easy and very efficient test"
Patricia B. - Los Angeles, California
"Excellent Course!! Very quick and easy to maneuver through the study guides and questions. Thank you "
John L. - Glenn, California
"GREAT COURSE !"
Rafael M. - San Diego, California
Douglas B. - Contra Costa, California
"Very easy and interactive!"
Natalie E. - Sutter, California
"Thank you so much!"
Mary M. - San Luis Obispo, California
Jose M. - Colusa, California
"Great!!! I paid for the class the same day took the test and passed!!! "
Elias G. - Los Angeles, California
"OVERALL IT WAS VERY GOOD COURSE"
David Y. - Los Angeles, California
"Good and educational for refresher driving rule and regulations"
Ron H. - Riverside, California
"Must say that this was an excellent presentation of information and with extremely clear."
Diane G. - Kern, California
Dulguun T. - Alameda, California
Belinda F. - Marin, California
"I needed to turn this in by August 10 I hope that it gets turned in as soon as possible. Thank you so much it was a really great experience."
Lorena M. - San Diego, California
"this was a very easy and helpful class. I didnt learn a bit more than when i originally got my liscence"
Joseph T. - Solano, California
"Easy and quick!"
Teisha L. - San Diego, California
"Several time hit a button and was not registered. "
Robert F. - San Bernardino, California
"It was convenient to be able to go at my own pace/time. "
Mark G. - San Diego, California
"This was an easy process in getting started in traffic school. I like the online option because I have kids and work up to 12 hours a day, even on weekends sometimes. I only suggest that if a question on the test is not answered that the system informs you before completing. I didn't scroll down far enough to see the last question before hitting submit therefore it was marked wrong. Thank you."
Michelle L. - Alpine, California
"This test was easy and very informative."
Kathy O. - Kings, California
"great course. don't change a thing!"
Hernan A. - Los Angeles, California
"Great website. Very easy to use. Insightful information. "
Marco luigi A. - San Luis Obispo, California