Driving around California’s second largest city isn’t always easy. San Diego is also the 8th largest city in the United States, and one of the fastest-growing in the country. Its vitality and the opportunities it offers continue to attract people, and with them traffic. San Diego is a major hub for tourism, but also for military and defense developments, biotechnology research, international trade, manufacturing, education.
Whether you received a ticket in East Village or Columbia, Grantville, San Pasqual Valley or San Ysidro, our course can help you mask the point from your driving record. We are California DMV licensed and authorized by the Superior Court of California in San Diego. Our DMV License number is E1892, and you may verify us on the DMV Website as well http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/home/dmv.htm
What One Day Traffic School offers is a reliable and fast way of clearing a citation:
1. Make sure the San Diego court has permitted you to take traffic school. If you are deemed eligible, the court will offer you this option before you pay your citation.
2. Once all court fees have been paid, register with us at OneDayTrafficSchool.com. Simply click on Register/Sign Up, and fill out our simple registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
3. You now have access to the course – it comprises 11 reading sections, each followed by a mini-quiz of 2 to 4 questions. Finally, there is a 25-question exam.
The course is open-book and you are free to go over the reading sections as many times as you like. It is also entirely self-paced, no timers, so you can complete in one sitting or over several days. our course can be accessed from any laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone or iPhone, making this the perfect traffic school to go!
The whole process is simple and stress-free, and as soon as you complete the final test, you are done!
4. Once you pass the final test, we submit your certificate of completion to the CA DMV/ San Diego court on your behalf. Depending on the package you select, you may receive notification once you have completed traffic school and your certificate has been submitted, as well as once the court has viewed and closed your case, and can get a copy of the certificate for your own records.
5. One Day Traffic School is as fast as you need it to be – you can complete the whole course within just a few short hours (you will receive credit for 8 hours’ traffic school regardless), or can do it as and when you have time. We process your certificate within 3 days normally. However, if your deadline is very near, we also offer fast same-day processing, which expedites your certificate to the DMV the same day you complete (just make sure you complete by 2pm).
6. One Day Traffic School students receive dedicated 24-7 traffic school online customer support. If, at any point while browsing, registering or doing the course, you have any questions at all, just chat to our friendly and knowledgeable representatives by phone (toll-free 877 245-6972) or online. Chat to us now to find out why we are the number one San Diego traffic school online and to get an even better deal!
San Diego County Traffic Court
Pay your fines for San Diego court: https://ops.sdcourt.ca.gov/
"this was great!"
Nathan K. - Ventura, California
"Your service is excellent!"
Felicia B. - Contra Costa, California
"Courtney was very helpful and professional. The ability to speak with a live person didnt make it too hard of a decision to enroll. Very happy with my experiences using this service "
Kamran K. - Alameda, California
"A good course."
Alan D. - Riverside, California
"This was pretty painless."
Beth S. - San Diego, California
Jennifer B. - Orange, California
"Excellent course very useful thanks!"
Ahmad M. - Alameda, California
"this was the best driving school experience It was fast and i learned a lot thanks!"
Adriana C. - Riverside, California
"I had no problem with the website. Everything was understandable and very easy to understand. I enjoyed my traffic school class online."
Jesus G. - Los Angeles, California
"I took course by internet"
Jessie M. - Los Angeles, California
"Great Site. Will recommend to Others.
Please transmit my completion Expressly as today is the last day for me to complete the course.
Subramanyan S. - San Diego, California
Cecilia L. - Marin, California
"As student I would highly recommend this website to friends and family if they ever get a driving infraction. "
Hakop K. - Los Angeles, California
"I would recommend this on-line traffic school. It was very user friendly."
Sharon H. - San Bernardino, California
Ahmad A. - Amador, California
"Really nice course. Fun, to the point and keeps you engage. Learn a couple of things I did not know and corrected a couple more I thought I knew. Very satisfied customer."
Adrian F. - San Diego, California
"I did class online and it was very easy to follow and self explanatory."
David M. - Los Angeles, California
"I enjoyed the course, learned a few things I was unaware of and was pleasantly surprised and focused!"
Debra H. - Los Angeles, California
"I found the content and the organization of the traffic courses provided by this one day traffic school website very impressive and exceptional! I enjoyed every second I spend reading the traffic school material."
Zina D. - El Dorado, California
"Your online material was very informative and finally I was able to pass without much effort.
Bhupendra S. - Alameda, California
"Student friendly especially for young drivers."
Radgie T. - San Diego, California
"nice course. thanks"
David H. - Nevada, California
"This site makes it really convenient for individuals to fit traffic school in to their busy lives. I'll recommend this school to anyone who has a busy schedule an/or cannot make the trek to a physical school."
Addison B. - Alameda, California
Wayne P. - Riverside, California
"I loved this course and the ability to do it at home on my own time. Scenarios were mature and casual, that anyone could understand and relate."
Linda B. - Placer, California
"Very good course, very fun and educational. "
Joshua E. - Los Angeles, California
"The material was engagingly written and held my interest. Thank you!"
Elisabeth A. - Riverside, California
"I asked a question and received help immediately"
Louis N. - Sacramento, California
"I found minor typos throughout the text, so you may want to review and correct. The typos don't affect the content, though, so it's not essential to correct them."
Melissa H. - Alameda, California
Julian K. - Alameda, California