Driving around California’s second largest city isn’t always easy. San Diego is also the 8th largest city in the United States, and one of the fastest-growing in the country. Its vitality and the opportunities it offers continue to attract people, and with them traffic. San Diego is a major hub for tourism, but also for military and defense developments, biotechnology research, international trade, manufacturing, education.
Whether you received a ticket in East Village or Columbia, Grantville, San Pasqual Valley or San Ysidro, our course can help you mask the point from your driving record. We are California DMV licensed and authorized by the Superior Court of California in San Diego. Our DMV License number is E1892, and you may verify us on the DMV Website as well http://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/home/dmv.htm
What One Day Traffic School offers is a reliable and fast way of clearing a citation:
1. Make sure the San Diego court has permitted you to take traffic school. If you are deemed eligible, the court will offer you this option before you pay your citation.
2. Once all court fees have been paid, register with us at OneDayTrafficSchool.com. Simply click on Register/Sign Up, and fill out our simple registration form. This will only take a few minutes.
3. You now have access to the course – it comprises 11 reading sections, each followed by a mini-quiz of 2 to 4 questions. Finally, there is a 25-question exam.
The course is open-book and you are free to go over the reading sections as many times as you like. It is also entirely self-paced, no timers, so you can complete in one sitting or over several days. our course can be accessed from any laptop, computer, tablet, smartphone or iPhone, making this the perfect traffic school to go!
The whole process is simple and stress-free, and as soon as you complete the final test, you are done!
4. Once you pass the final test, we submit your certificate of completion to the CA DMV/ San Diego court on your behalf. Depending on the package you select, you may receive notification once you have completed traffic school and your certificate has been submitted, as well as once the court has viewed and closed your case, and can get a copy of the certificate for your own records.
5. One Day Traffic School is as fast as you need it to be – you can complete the whole course within just a few short hours (you will receive credit for 8 hours’ traffic school regardless), or can do it as and when you have time. We process your certificate within 3 days normally. However, if your deadline is very near, we also offer fast same-day processing, which expedites your certificate to the DMV the same day you complete (just make sure you complete by 2pm).
6. One Day Traffic School students receive dedicated 24-7 traffic school online customer support. If, at any point while browsing, registering or doing the course, you have any questions at all, just chat to our friendly and knowledgeable representatives by phone (toll-free 877 245-6972) or online. Chat to us now to find out why we are the number one San Diego traffic school online and to get an even better deal!
San Diego County Traffic Court
Pay your fines for San Diego court: https://ops.sdcourt.ca.gov/
"The entire process was easy to use and understand. Thank you."
Rita A. - Sacramento, California
"the call in responses refer to my chat session with jared. he was very helpful and thorough."
Dorothy T. - Shasta, California
"i learned a lot. it was well done. needs proofreading
under defensive driving section, "while your care is in motion" should be 'car'. this is in the paragraph starting with 'as of January 1". "
Beverly B. - Tuolumne, California
"Course was true to its advertising.
Easy Course with reasonable questions.
Kevin K. - Santa Clara, California
"I hope I never have to do this again but if I do I would come back to this site."
Mary N. - Riverside, California
"you guys are the best!"
Andrew G. - Contra Costa, California
"Great course! Easy to use and easy to understand."
Emily N. - Riverside, California
"The course was easy to register and convenient to complete at home."
Helen N. - San Joaquin, California
"I enjoyed the way this course was written. It made me feel like someone was talking to me rather than just reading textbook stuff. It made it more interesting and I was more engaged in the material."
Tiffany E. - San Bernardino, California
"A very good and simple course. There are many grammatical errors in the written text."
Barbara G. - Los Angeles, California
"I have learned a lot
Thank you very much for your great help.
Coronado A. - Riverside, California
"I thought the information that was presented was done in a very clear and understandable prose. I learned a lot from this course and found it both useful and interesting."
Eileen V. - San Diego, California
Maria C. - Santa Clara, California
Joshua M. - Los Angeles, California
"that was quick and easy!thank you"
Llywyll R. - Alameda, California
Steven K. - Santa Barbara, California
"so happy to take the class."
Houman P. - San Diego, California
"Very user friendly, nice course to take. Thank you."
Brandon R. - Alameda, California
"My first time to take traffic school.i dont want to take again...from now on takin easy to drive,, "
Abdulmanan M. - Santa Barbara, California
"Great course , thank you "
Anthony H. - San Bernardino, California
"Great I will recoment this web page."
Gavin R. - Los Angeles, California
"I like it.. It was easy to study and do the test"
Ana R. - San Diego, California
"Great - easy to navigate and complete the program. "
Sabbah E. - Santa Barbara, California
"Was Fast and simple. Thank you."
Marcus C. - Glenn, California
"this was easy and very convenient "
Sonia G. - Orange, California
Carrie J. - Los Angeles, California
"Grammar needs to be checked. "
Amir M. - Los Angeles, California
"Thank you ODTS! This was easy, fast and very helpful. I will recommend to friend and family. Thank you David!!"
Patricia V. - Kern, California
"That was easy, thank you."
Hayley Z. - Imperial, California
"thank you, so much"
Joseph A. - San Mateo, California